Forum Replies Created
my site: http://www.boazfine.com
When entering through web, all portfolyo items are displayed grey scaled.
On mouse over – items become colourful
When entering through mobile, portfolyo items are colourful by default (no mouse over)
1. How can I make portfolyo items colourful by default?
2. Different question: How do I edit the main text on the home page
(now it’s: “Hi there, I’m Boaz Fine. in my portfolio you’ll find selection of my work: illustration for print and web, graphic design, animation and creative development. Enjoy”)
Thank you, Boaz
- This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by boazfine.
I did what you wrote,
linkedin and facebook were fixed, but RSS not. I couldnt find its link where you wrote me.
Btw, I replaced the RSS link with another link (flickr), and it’s the only one not working
TxDecember 10, 2013 at 12:17 am in reply to: Urgent please – Portfolio items "gets stuck" on second image #198289
I’m sorry…Still no luck
Could you please advise how this user managed his videos using the same template:
Tx, BoazDecember 3, 2013 at 3:55 pm in reply to: Urgent please – Portfolio items "gets stuck" on second image #195801
Yea, I remember you had, I was looking for it
I had some trouble with video thumbnail previews, and I recall there was some guy who solved it nicel, but I don’t know who he was (he was an animator- this I do remember).
Do you have links of guys presenting video/animation in their portfolio?
txJuly 30, 2013 at 7:57 am in reply to: homepage portfolio shows only 12 posts, how can I add? #131780
Where can I read more about this?
I don’t understand the difference between the entry in the ‘Template builder’ and the entry under ‘Theme options’
can you refer me to a link that I can learn from?July 29, 2013 at 10:48 pm in reply to: homepage portfolio shows only 12 posts, how can I add? #131778
Tx for answer
Angular –> Theme options –> I have under ‘Portfolio Post Number’ the attribute ‘All’
But still home page displays only 12 items
What am I missing?
Tx for your answer,
I guess I wasn’t clear enough in my questions. I’ll try to clarify.
1. TX, I’ll check the tool
2. I wanted to see if I can place different background for different pages.
For example- one background for illustrations page, and another for animation page
3. When placing a background, I need to consider responsiveness.
Let’s say I use a background of a cute kitty ( I’m not, btw ;) ), and I want the cute kitty’s eye to be place always behind the logo.
But when using different screen widths, the relations between the site and the background is different. if I narrow my screen the logo would be on the kitty’s ear.
So – is there a way to constrain the background to the logo in a certain point?
5. You’re saying that if I paste the code you wrote me, all links in site will open in new tab? What about internal links? (lets say I’m reffering from project page to another page in my site)
6. About previous thread- I’ts ok, I thought the answer sufficed, and it was ok to close, but then I thought that maybe I can use a more ‘clean’ solution.July 25, 2013 at 6:34 am in reply to: Protfolyo page – how can I change the + , – , x signs? #131109