Forum Replies Created
Hey guys! Still haven’t heard back from you! HELP!
- This reply was modified 13 hours, 17 minutes ago by Cdfb.
Of course not. I reverted it, as I don’t want my website to look messed up until the problem is solved. Please check out the screenshots I sent you.
Thanks for the quick replies. I have disabled pluggins and it seams that the issue is WPML. Does anybody know hoy I can fix that problem?
I figured out how to make a side navigation with widgets… is there a way to make the navigation on the header disappear?
There is a blockade to access the WP of this website from outside of the university. Guess you can’t access because of that.
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do do to make it accessible for you. Is there something else I can do without you accessing the backend?April 3, 2014 at 4:02 pm in reply to: ogo gets distorted and doesn't shrink when responsive version #247096April 3, 2014 at 3:46 pm in reply to: ogo gets distorted and doesn't shrink when responsive version #247085
Thank you for the fast answer. The logo doesn’t distort anymore, great!
There is some issue with the navigation and the social icons though. They are pushed over the logo.
It still looks weird… :-(
Hi Yigit! Thanks a lot!
Another question: on the mobile version the logo shrinks on a very strange way. How can I improve the situation?
It worked perfectly fine!
Another question: Is there a way to include text (h1) instead of a logo in the logo area?
Thank you in advance
Thanks Yigit for always providing a good a fast answer! Wish you an awesome weekend!
Wow! I am always astonished on how fast you guys answer!
Thanks a lot!!!!
Have a great day
4. On the following page: http://bohemia-digital.com/articles/
I used some tabs on the left side to display years. There is a large empty space next to the year though. Is there a way to make the tabs smaller?
Great, thanks! It worked super fine!
1. How can I make custom links on the navigation and on the portfolio grid to open in a separate tab/window?
2. On single portfolio items there are light gray arrows left and right pointing to the next portfolio item. How can I change the color of these?
3. When hovering over single portfolio items on the portfolio grid a blue circle with an arrow appears. How can I get rid of circle and arrow? I would like to keep the white overlay.