Forum Replies Created
Ha! I don’t put the code in for the copyright logo, the theme does. Where does the theme grab the URL from?
So close! Sorry to be PITA, but the balance looks a bit odd. Can you split the two words and still contain a single url link? So maybe landscapes is above uncovered? and the copyright sign on top of both of them. This way they will then all align to the right hand side of the control bar, like the slider copy too.
Come on guys, just one small tweak needed please and I can then make the site live.
Nick – Getting there! The full url is now visible on the page, but it is very much out of sync and messy with the menu items. Including pushing the SM buttons all over the place. It’s also effected the media background buttons on the bottom of the page.
1. How will the aspect ratio of a photo impact the menu size, seeing that the menu doesn’t scale?
It’s the menu code that needs to be changed not the image surely?
Anyhow I have added your code, see website http://www.landscapesuncovered.com and it’s just effected the background to the sidebar, not the white element, so the issue reamins.
2. Thats a shame? Are there any plans? Clearly using this theme with a mobile is impossible then? As the mini content area will dominate?
3. Thanks. But will leave it alone now until I have fixed copyright issue. See 1.
4. Thanks. Happy with outcome.
Update on point 1 – In fact moving the sidebar out, messes up the other pages linking from the sidebar.
The white sidebar then extends into the page content.
I need code that pulls the location of the copyright symbol back back enough pixels to display the url properly without impacting anything else please.
Update after adding code:
1. Made no difference at all. I need to pull back the copyright url to the left hand side without impacting any other element on the menu.
2. see not above.
3. Added but right at the bottom of the file, hans’t made a difference I’m sorry.
4. This code also moves the main menu on the left side. I only want to lose the padding on the mini content area only, the left hand menu can remain as it is.
Thanks for the reply, I’ll add all of those snippets of code shortly and let you know how I get on.
In terms of point 2.
If you amend the screen size in Chrome by amending the size of the window pane, the background image resizes but the mini content area stays the same size. I like that to scale with the picture size change at the same time. It remains the same size whilst the background image reduces in scale, leaving a rather large mini content area dominating the majority of the screen real estate.
This fixed it.
Think I might have it. I have no idea why but the shortcode on my “checkout” page was automatically set as [shoppingcart]. I deleted it, changed it to [woocommerce_checkout] by using the dropdown icon for woo.