Forum Replies Created
August 3, 2015 at 10:52 pm in reply to: Mobile Responsive for Footer widgets way too tight #482440July 31, 2015 at 4:56 pm in reply to: Mobile Responsive for Footer widgets way too tight #481473
Thanks for the reply Rikard,
1) That fixed responsiveness with the footer, but the first column in the footer is not aligned with the other footer columns anymore when seen in mobile. (you will see the difference once you are in mobile mode). Is there something conflicting with Quick CSS?
2) The color section (with the illustrations) is now responsive — but they are not center aligned on mobile like they used to be — they look messy on mobile, can you check. I changed them to be center aligned but it’s not working. I’d like all of the images in color sections (throughout the entire website) to be center aligned so they look clean on mobile.
3) The other color sections on the page are not responsive anymore and neither are the blog posts…yikes (They used to be, please see the other pages on the website)
4) Please see the site on a mobile device, you will notice that certain columns on the page are squished. I’d like ALL of the columns to be 100% fully responsive throughout the entire site when seen on a smaller device.
5) I have to change content on all of the pages on the website so can you make sure that when I go to update the other pages with new content that I won’t have to worry about responsive being an issue, and that everything is aligned in mobile as it should be. I’d like the entire site to be fully responsive as it used to be.
I have to get this site back up ASAP, thanks a million in advance.
I keep on hearing that WP Super Cache is the best, I’d love to use that one.
I’m not sure why Enfold isn’t compatible, (I use WP Super Cache on my other Enfold websites) Is there a way for you to help me figure out why I am not able to upload it?
I found it!
Last Question for you:
How can I make the image on the contact page touch flush with the google map — i also do not want a lightbox to show. I don’t want the image to be clickable.
I seem to have fixed it!!
In the future I will have a transparent logo… how do I set the mobile main nav. to stay dark as it currently is?
The menu option for mobile is also white and invisible right now — how do I fix this?
Also when you scroll down, the main navigation menu the text for the highlighted page turn white in the main nav. makes it illegible cause it blends in the background color, how can i change the text color in the main nav when it scrolls so it doesnt turn white?
Thank you so much Yigit!
One more question.. not that i’m starting to make the side images more full screen, how can I change the width of the content on the screen, I will also make the logo and main nav bar more full screen width.
How can I go about making the main nav. more wide screen, and the width of the content match the more widescreen main nav.
The site looks kinda funny right now.
Reason number 999999,9999 why I love using Enfold. Your support rocks. Thanks so much.