Forum Replies Created
Thank you so much! This is the first site I’ve ever built haha. Enfold makes it so easy to make beautiful websites & the support you guys offer truly is amazing!
Thanks again for your help Yigit :)
Hi Yigit :)
Try clicking on a Category (example: under Categories click on “Body Contouring” on the Blog page. You will notice all the Categories for the post still show up.
Same thing on pages, you’ll notice all the category tags show up (looks messy)
Thanks for the heads up Yigit!
I’ve done the update and now the blogs are showing.
The catch is when I click on a category (on the blog page) you will notice all the Categories for the post will show up (looks messy).
I’ve unchecked that option in the Enfold options but the Categories are still still showing up, how can I stop the Category tags from showing on the blog posts?
Is it possible to make the main menu shrink down sooner than it currently does? The menu still goes over the logo (the main menu doesnt’ disappear into mobile form as soon as it should, text still goes over logo).November 18, 2015 at 10:01 pm in reply to: How Do I Change the background color for the blog posts #538567
I should have clarified:
ON MOBILE ONLY: Can you let me know how to make the text in my drop down menu white (for mobile only) without affecting the text color on desktop? Right now the text for the mobile drop down menu is not popping out (hard to read the text)
Okay, thanks for looking into it Yigit :)
So once the 1st event arrives, will the next event auto populate on the homepage?
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Courtney.
I added that to the code to CSS, however on desktop it made a huge whitespace above the image.
Yes, I’m talking about the background image. Right now, on mobile, the background image zooms in too much. Wondering if there’s a way to makes it zoom in less on mobile?
I added the code to CSS, seems as though the images are still zooming in quite large on mobile when parallax is on.August 3, 2015 at 10:52 pm in reply to: Mobile Responsive for Footer widgets way too tight #482440July 31, 2015 at 4:56 pm in reply to: Mobile Responsive for Footer widgets way too tight #481473
Thanks for the reply Rikard,
1) That fixed responsiveness with the footer, but the first column in the footer is not aligned with the other footer columns anymore when seen in mobile. (you will see the difference once you are in mobile mode). Is there something conflicting with Quick CSS?
2) The color section (with the illustrations) is now responsive — but they are not center aligned on mobile like they used to be — they look messy on mobile, can you check. I changed them to be center aligned but it’s not working. I’d like all of the images in color sections (throughout the entire website) to be center aligned so they look clean on mobile.
3) The other color sections on the page are not responsive anymore and neither are the blog posts…yikes (They used to be, please see the other pages on the website)
4) Please see the site on a mobile device, you will notice that certain columns on the page are squished. I’d like ALL of the columns to be 100% fully responsive throughout the entire site when seen on a smaller device.
5) I have to change content on all of the pages on the website so can you make sure that when I go to update the other pages with new content that I won’t have to worry about responsive being an issue, and that everything is aligned in mobile as it should be. I’d like the entire site to be fully responsive as it used to be.
I have to get this site back up ASAP, thanks a million in advance.
I keep on hearing that WP Super Cache is the best, I’d love to use that one.
I’m not sure why Enfold isn’t compatible, (I use WP Super Cache on my other Enfold websites) Is there a way for you to help me figure out why I am not able to upload it?
I found it!
Last Question for you:
How can I make the image on the contact page touch flush with the google map — i also do not want a lightbox to show. I don’t want the image to be clickable.
I seem to have fixed it!!
In the future I will have a transparent logo… how do I set the mobile main nav. to stay dark as it currently is?
The menu option for mobile is also white and invisible right now — how do I fix this?