Forum Replies Created
Hi I am in a similar situation. I would like to use the WooCommerce plugin to generate a quote request rather than a standard e-commerce check-out experience.
I followed the instructions here to successfully change the “Cart” at the top of the page to “Quote.” I would also like to:
1) Allow products with no price specified to be added to the cart / quote
2) Change “View Cart” button to read “View Quote” on cart drop down
3) Change “Checkout” button to read “Submit” on cart drop down
4) Change the “Add to Cart” button to read “Add to Quote” on product pages (http://restinchairs.com/product/massage-chairs/x-1/)
5) Change “Update Cart” button to read “Update Quote” on cart page (http://restinchairs.com/cart/)
6) Change “Checkout” button to read “Submit” on cart page (http://restinchairs.com/cart/)
7) Set the checkout / submit buttons (on both cart drop down and cart page) to redirect to a custom URL, not the WooCommerce checkout pageApril 14, 2013 at 3:46 pm in reply to: uasort() Argument Missing after WooCommerce 2.0 Update #112453
Thanks Nick, deleting the redundant jquery file seems to have corrected the issue. I really appreciate it.
How is that possible when the logic settings are exactly the same for all three and two of them work? Could this just be a bug with the plugin?
Here is a simpler example: http://restinchairs.com/test-quote/
Dropdown A (at the left) has 3 options. Each option on dropdown A has a different set of corresponding options on dropdown B (on the right). For some reason, the conditional logic works for options 1 & 2 on dropdown A but not option 3. The conditional logic settings are exactly the same for all three…February 20, 2013 at 12:27 am in reply to: Hide Related Products hr flag not responding to quick css #107572
Hi Devin, thanks for the response. I updated the theme and it seems to be working on my home page now: http://restinchairs.com/ but the excerpts are still not coming through on either of the product category pages. This doesn’t make any sense because, as far as I can tell, I did not do anything different on these: