Forum Replies Created
1. What I mean is after removing the ‘left: 50px’ from the sidebar when I use a laptop and scroll all the way down I don’t get to see the copyright part of the sidebar (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7btbRiQph9WbnNzZkdxNU9Oblk/edit?usp=sharing) but when I use a bigger screen I can see that part (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7btbRiQph9WckVIcVJ4Zl95a3M/edit?usp=sharing). What should I change to be able to scroll down including the copyright part?
3. The watermark plugin does it on the fly, I’m working with the author support to resolve the issue. Also I will look your suggestions.
Thanks for your response.
1. I searched and it’s not really an easy thing to do. For the moment do you know how can I prevent the Copyright section on the sidebar to be overlaid by the controls? I remove the left: 50px of the sidebar to align it to left.
2. Thanks for your suggestion, it worked like a charm.
3. I will continue to address this issue, the thing is the client wants to have some images watermarked to prevent misuse, because they want to sell them. And at least prevent regular users to use the images without buying.
Thanks in advance.
I know this is an old post but I’ve found a free plugin to do this job that I think it can be useful for others.
Direct downloads from https://github.com/dgrundel/woo-product-importer
For the moment there are some features not supported.
Not Supported (Yet)
Variable and Grouped Products
Attributes (and Global Attributes)
Regards,March 13, 2013 at 3:11 am in reply to: Child theme for hr image, add favicon, change search layout, highlight parent #108793
Thanks for all your help, I’ve done it, but after reviewing the lines you suggest and the loops templates from the theme I decided to copy the loop-portfolio.php as loop-search.php and remove the $args and $categories. For the search.php I replaced the template-blog-overview template-archive-overview template-blog classes with template-portfolio-overview content portfolio-size-<?php echo $avia_config; and now it works as needed.
Here is the link in case you want to see the result: http://www.wp.vasquezvillegasfotografia.com/?s=prueba
Thanks again for all your help!
Alejandro.February 28, 2013 at 10:54 pm in reply to: Child theme for hr image, add favicon, change search layout, highlight parent #108791
Thanks for your responses!
Q1) I’ve already had the url in the right way, it’s now working on the site, the only thing I needed was the !important.
Q2) I’m a developer, but this is my first time with woocommerce so I want to be pointed in some direction like maybe see some file in the woocommerce plugin, or in the theme, I will look for woocommerce documentation to understand how the 3 column work for the shop and do that in the search. Just to know in which file do you have the code for the 3 columns layout for the galleries in Flashlight? maybe I can use that code as example.
AlejandroFebruary 28, 2013 at 6:54 am in reply to: Child theme for hr image, add favicon, change search layout, highlight parent #108789
Thanks for your prompt answer.
I will try everything, for the question 1 I needed just to add the !important.
In regard of the question 3 I have already relevanssi, but what I want is to change the layout of the search result page, in the main theme the search.php file says that if you want to change the loop, make a file in your child theme call loop-search.php. I have the file, but my question is if I can get some lights on how to make the loop to present the search results as the shop overview page http://www.wp.vasquezvillegasfotografia.com/?post_type=product, so if a product match the search criteria you can see the photo, to explain further I want my search result page to be 3 columns layout with photo thumbnails and when you clic the photo you go to the product page.
Thank in advance.