Forum Replies Created
I’m working locally.
Have you tried eg setting droid serif en than activating the minify plugin?
I see both the google font requests are in my source (droid serif and open sans), not sure where it goes wrong.
In which file is the font type written, Kriesi? Since this happens dynamically.
So I can check in the minified css if the font type is declared ok, or maybe is in wrong order and gets overwritten.
When I set the body font type as eg droid serif in the base.css and make it important it does render.
Thanks Peter, works well. One problem with it though. It seems to break the google font. When I activate it everything renders well, except the font chosen in the style editor. How does he handle this?
Ok, I did it the hardcore way then.
if one needs to achieve this:
line 235 of slider.php: add a div with unique id like this:
$data .= '</div><div id="ls-mask"></div>';
then add in your custom.css this:
top: 0px; left: 0px;
box-shadow: 0 0 10px #000000 inset;
Works always consistently on all sliders without doing tricky stuff within the slider itself.
It seems all images cover the inner inset shadow, no matter what I do, even if I apply it on the layer class itself. When I put in a blank it shows.
Though should be somehow easily done with CSS, I don’t get it.
it works, but it becomes overridden by something, just like in the enfold homepage. You initially see there’s inner shadow applied, but it fades away after a sec or so.
Believe me, I’ve applied this to all possible classes, like I wrote above. Try it yourself.
I even put a z-index of 99 to the ls-inner (just to test) and still it fades away after 1 sec. This is in the original install, no tweaks yet.
Well, using a br tag to force a new line and it still looks ok (but this is a bad method, it should be automated by css).
When I set the white-space to normal it breaks on every word though. I can’t manage to make the special heading auto adjust and still leave the stripe on the right side.
Basically it should break when it reached 90% width of the column.
I tried setting max-width at 90% on body .av-special-heading > *, but then it immediately takes 90%, no matter the length of the text.
When I set width to auto it takes all space and the line disappears. Darn :)
Nevermind problem 1. Migration problem which is solved (images still referred to localhost) Doh! :)
Problem 2 is a hard one though. Can’t find the issue at all.
I checked all other solutions on the forum, the problem in firefox (mac) stays. Safari and Chrom are okay.
found it. No worries, all still works, just needed to edit the name in register-portfolio.php, I didn’t touch the taxonomies ;)
yes, the save button is obvious. But it’s a bit annoying to make for instance two versions. Would be nice if they were saved to the presets. eg if I edit boxed wood preset, hit save, and then load another preset, hit save again, I lost all my previous edits. Maybe an idea for an update. I believe I noticed it already in one of the first update requests ;)May 17, 2013 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Portfolio pics overlap when using 1200 layout – still #119537
I’m using Firefox on macOS. But it also happens in Safari and Chrome. Seems to be a general issue. Make sure your browser is already at full width. Then load the page.May 17, 2013 at 5:59 pm in reply to: Portfolio pics overlap when using 1200 layout – still #119535
I also noticed this issue. Look at his page : http://mz.muze1.de/unterricht/gitarre/#tab-id-1
The same behaviour is found with the default installation of enfold. The portfolio images overlap the caption from the row above in 1200px layout. This doesn’t happen when shrinking the browser to 1000px and going back. So it’s the initial load of the page that sets the images wrongly.
I’ll install first the new update to see if it sheds any positive light on this matter. It’s hard to share a link because I develop locally ;)
Thanks. This is exactly what I did, search and replace in the sql dump.
I’m gonna try out the migrate plugin. Thanks for the tip.
A datepicker in the otherwise nice form is definitely missing. I’m forced to use an external form now.