Forum Replies Created
Hi Devin. Thanks for your information. But I’m sorry I have no idea how to program any code. So maybe it’s not possible for me to make that. :-(
I see. So base on the enfold, we can do nothing, right? Anyway it’s a perfect theme overall. But if the product description layout you can change in this type in future would be more perfect. This type the sidebar would not take too much space and, the page layout much more balance.
Hi . The image is ok now. Pls have a check if I can change to this kind of layout for the product page. Many thanks.
Hi Yigit. Are there any news? Is it possible to change like this layout?
1) I’m sorry I’ve try your code, but seems it doesn’t work. :-(
2) About the Gallery, I’m sorry I not mean the thumbnails, it’s the first big photo. This one. http://www.volantexrc.com/volantex/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/0-28-23.44.01.png
I’m wondering is that possible to make it bigger?
3) I’m sorry I’ve tried this code and it doesn’t work as well. :-(
Hi Yigit. Thanks for your quick answer. About the questions, answer below.
1) I’ve tried your code, it’s working well with other page, but seems it doesn’t effect the product page of Woocommerce.
2) I’m sorry that page I make them use portfolio page. So it’s created from the advance layout. But I want to sell something online, and the advance layout working not well with the product page.
3) Here is the sample product i create, pls have a check.
AndyOctober 19, 2013 at 4:21 am in reply to: Can I use the advance layout in the Woocommerce Product page? #177692
Thanks for your quick reply, it’s a helpful video. But I’m building a online shop, seems this video is for adding some customs post, can I still use the woocommerce, but I can have some individuation in my products description? And the woocommerce function can still work, like add to cart, order function etc…
Thanks again for your help.
Many thanks. I’ve found that is one of the plugin from Jetpack plugin. I disable it, then the lightbox working perfect. Thanks a lot.
Thanks for your help. I’ve install that plugin, but in the “avia_framework” textdomain, can you kindly let me know which are the required strings? That’s a lot content, so I’ve got mess :-% Thanks again.