Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

can anyone tell me please how i set a 1 column masonry?

the problem is as follow, i have 5/5 columns and add in this columns each a masonry with different content, so, i need just 1 column masonry there as at now this are total 10 columns.

Thanks alot

Have you tried editing the number of columns in the masonry settings?
    (screenshot)

yes but i can choose only 2 upwards or automatic but even automatic show min 2, i need to show only 1 there

Hi,

I would also like to know how you can create a Masonry element on a page with only 1 column.
    My version doesn’t give me the option to choose how many columns I want so I suppose I would have to add something in the ‘For Developers: Section ID’ bit at the bottom?

Thanks for your help!

Hi!

Thank you for using Enfold.

You can set the masonry columns to 2 then add this to the Quick CSS field:

.av-masonry-col-2 .av-masonry-entry {
      width: 100%;
    }

The masonry images will look a bit blurry because of the masonry item width.

Cheers!
    Ismael

Hi,

thank you i have done so but still show me 2 columns,
    i have done also this way

.av-masonry-col-1 .av-masonry-entry {
    width: 100%;
    }

but works not too

Hi!

Could you please provide us with a link to the site in question so that we can have a closer look?

Best regards,
    Rikard

Hi,

yes please check that, i have 5 columns with masonry inside, but now this are 10 columns, i want to display for each column only 1 masonry column.

http://thebitcoinnews.com/test/

Hey!

They were not meant to be used like that. You can try forcing them to 100% by adding this inside a codeblock element in your page.

<style type = "text/css">
    @media only screen and (max-width: 1800px) {
    	.responsive .av-masonry-col-flexible .av-masonry-entry{width:100% !important; }
    	.responsive .av-masonry-col-flexible .av-masonry-entry.av-landscape-img{width:100% !important;}
    }
    </style>

Cheers!
    Elliott

this works thats great thx alot!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘1 column masonry’ is closed to new replies.