Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have really enjoyed using this theme as well as these amazing forums for finding answers to common problems. I just launched my site this weekend and have a few open issues that I was not able to find answers for. My site is at https://www.justoneafrica.org.

1. When I add this code to remove image title name on hover, it also removes caption from gallery Lightbox pictures. I need to have the captions on the lightbox images. See the first gallery on https://www.justoneafrica.org/clean-water/

I used the code suggested in http://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/remove-image-titles-that-show-up-when-you-hover-on-images/

2. Caption on gallery with large image and small thumbnails below on mobile opens lightbox but original caption in black box stays on screen during all image slides.

3. Mobile menu. When I check the Hide Mobile Menu Submenu Items under Header Options, the collapsed menu does not allow main items to be clicked, only sub menu items.

4. Menu Current page highlight. Is there a way for the main menu item of the current page to be changed but to not change the color of all sub menu items? This is the CSS that I am using.

`/*———- Change color for current menu item——–*/
    .current-menu-item a .avia-menu-text {
    color:#00ADEF !important;
    }

5. On the Full width Easy Slider Video, there is a caption. Can that be moved down to lower portion of screen/video?

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate the level of support for Enfold. Keep up the great work.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by claychurchill.

Hi Clay!

Thank you for using Enfold! You have built a really nice website. I will help you resolve these issue. Most of which we can achieve by making changes to css.

Let’s take it point by point as you have mentioned abouve.

1. please undo the js changes and we will provide you with a quick css.

2. I dont see any caption in mobile mode. Please provide us a screenshot and help us understand better.

3. The mobile menu let’s me click on all the menu items including submenus and other header elements like the donate buttons. Could you please explain what you are referring to?
    Preview

4. To highlight the current menu tab please add the following int he quick css. Change the color value to match your branding.

.header_color .main_menu ul:first-child > li.current-menu-item > a, .header_color .main_menu ul:first-child > li.current_page_item > a { color: red; }

5. To move the caption below on the slider please use the below css

.slideshow_align_caption {
        display: table-cell;
        vertical-align: bottom!important;
        position: relative;
    }

The login info is not working please check and provide us with a working login.

Cheers!
    Vinay

Thank you for the support! I appreciate all your help. I will update you on status or try to explain further.

1. JS removed for function.php. So I do want the captions in lightbox, just not the image title on mouse hover.
    2. Resolved
    3. Let me try to explain. There is an option for the mobile menu to “Hide Mobile Menu Submenu Items” when I select this view, it works, but when I click on a main level item, it opens the submenu items, but I have content on the main level items, so there is no way to access the main level items, only sub menu items. Not sure if there is a way to access both submenu and main menu when “Hide Mobile Menu Submenu Items” is active.
    4. This new code seems to only applies to the main level items in the menu, not the sub menu items. My original code worked for all the submenu items, but when a main level page was selected, it highlighted all the submenu items as well.
    5. This mostly works. Can this be a customizable value? It is too far down for lower resolution screens.

Thank you again for your support!

Clay

Hey!

Please us different tickets for different questions.

1. Use this code to hide tooltips:

.avia-tooltip.avia-tt {
    display: none !important;
    }

3. Not sure what you mean. Can you highlight using screenshots please? use a service like imgur.com or dropbox. Maybe you have the same problem as described here: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/hide-submenus-for-mobile-views/#post-175917

4. Can you provide us an example of what you want to achieve please?

5. Use this code:

.avia-caption-title {
    position: relative;
    top: 16px;
    }

and adjust top value as needed.

Cheers!
    Andy

Fantastic!

Number 1 and 5 have been resolved and that worked great.

I will open new tickets for numbers 3 and 4.

Your support is absolutely amazing! Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Website User Interface Issues’ is closed to new replies.