Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Love the theme, however I am having two issues with your theme.

The first is the footer widget area doesn’t display on the home page but it does on every other page. Not sure what’s going with that. When I switch the template to full width it shows but when it’s a page with a sidebar it doesn’t.

2nd Issue – I added some html to the first text widget on the home page and it changed the text for all the widgets on the home page not just the one I edited. I added a paragraph with the following code <p><font size=”4″ face=”Georgia, Arial” color=”#002e6f” > and it changed the headings of the widgets below into the blue color and size.

Can you help please? Web address is below. Thank you!

http://getintomedschool.com/

Hey,

there’s a coding error. Instead of:

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Arial" color="#002e6f" >Do you know the one specific principle that can take an "average" medical school application and make it outstanding, even riveting, to the people who read it?

use:

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Arial" color="#002e6f" >Do you know the one specific principle that can take an "average" medical school application and make it outstanding, even riveting, to the people who read it?</font>

(or even better:use spans and the font family css style attribute instead).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘2 Issues – Footer and Widgets’ is closed to new replies.