Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So I followed the instruction in this thread: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/two-images-logos-on-header-one-left-and-one-right-with-menu-under/

But it doesn’t seem to be working the way I need it to. I changed the float to be “right” and I can adjust the distance from the first logo by changing this value: margin-right: 21%; BUT as soon as I decrease the size of the browser window it jumps to be right next to the first logo.

I do want it to go below the first logo when the browser window is reduced though.

I had to include screenshots because I can’t leave it like that for my client.

Thanks!

Hi SaraMichelle!

Can you please post the link to your website?

Regards,
    Yigit

Sure, lcasandiego.com

Hi!

It seems like you have not changed the URL for your secondary logo – http://i.imgur.com/r37xhH0.png
    Can you please change it firstly? After that i believe you will change your main logo to a smaller version. If that is the desired changes, please apply them and let us know

Regards,
    Yigit

I tried to provide screenshots of what was happening when I followed your instructions and changed the URL for the secondary logo because I didn’t want to leave it that way for my client.

I need the second logo to float right even when the browser window starts to decrease. At about 1000px it’s fine (except that I need the logos aligned at the bottom, not stuck to the top of the window) but once I reduce the browser window size the logo JUMPS to be directly NEXT to the first logo. I would love if it just stayed to the right until it jumped down below the first logo (like when it’s displayed on a mobile device.

IS this possible? Do you need me to change the second logo URL in order to test it yourself?

Hi!

Please add following code to Quick CSS in Enfold theme options under General Styling tab

@media only screen and (max-width: 989px) {
    .second-logo.logo.bg-logo {
      float: right !important;
    }}

Best regards,
    Yigit

Worked great!! Thank you TONS!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘2 logos in header’ is closed to new replies.