Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Howdy – these are pre-purchase questions. We have used the Corona theme (love it) and are thinking about Propulsion, but we’re wondering…

A) Are there are multiple templates for the individual portfolio posts? When I click on any of the portfolio items in the live demo for Propulsion the landing portfolio post pages all have the full-width image at the top. We are hoping to use a template that would use a smaller featured image on the post page for portfolio items. Is this available out of the box with Propulsion? Or – does this require some customization to achieve? Please advise.

B) Are featured images/slideshows available on all of the page templates? (I am not seeing any featured images/slideshows on the sidebar left/right template files in the live demo? (I know they are possible in Corona)

Please advise. Thanks! -A-

Hi smittypages,

For A) You would need to customize the portfolio template to modify the layout like that.

And B) There is that option for the pages on both right and left sidebar layouts. They can also have dynamic templates so there are a lot of different layouts possible for the individual pages.

If you have any other questions, just let us know :)

Regards,

Devin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘2 Questions: Other Portfolio Post Templates? Featured Images on all pages?’ is closed to new replies.