Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i bought choices now 4 times. now i saw, that in 3 versions the FRONTPAGE template is editable, but in 1 version i cant choose the frontpage tab in template builder? is that correct? in all the other installations i can klick on the tab FRONTPAGE and the settings appears on the right. in the latest version theres nothing if i klick on it!?

in “Dynamic Template Page Layout” dropdown i can see left & right sidebar and FULLWIDTH … in the latest version there is NO SIDEBAR instead of FULLWIDTH? is that normal?

Hello,

Another user has this issue about Frontpage template not clickable or just grayed out, Peter said that it has something to do with db, not sure. Still fixing the issue.

No Sidebar and Full width is exactly the same thing, so no problem.

Regards,

Ismael

thx for your answer.

yes i know that this is the same, but the writing is different. :) just for your info :)

You can try following to fix the issue – open up choicesincludesadminregister-admin-options.php and delete following line:

array( 'slug' => 'frontpage', 	'parent'=>'templates','icon'=>"layout_header_footer_3_mix.png", 	'title' =>  'Frontpage', 'sortable' => 'avia_sortable'  )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘2 Versions of CHOICES ?’ is closed to new replies.