Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

So, I was setting up a new rotating title and the default styling is terrible. I think there might be something wrong. It’s tiny, and just a grey color. Even though everything is on default (It’s set to like H2 or H3). I can’t fix it…I want the same style as the Startup Business Demo…

How do I achieve that style? Here’s what it looks like on my page with default settings: http://www.priorityev.info/suitcase-project/

What do I do? Is something broke?

Hi SeizeTheBeat!

Thank you for using Enfold.

You can change the style of the rotator in the Style panel. Edit the rotator element then click the Style tab. Adjust the Text Size and Colors.

Cheers!
    Ismael

I’m well aware of that, but I’m saying it doesn’t work. No matter what I set the heading size to it does not change the style or the size.

It just remains the default font with a grey color.

I believe the formatting of the text is broken…

Yes there is a problem with the rotating header for me as well. The words that i have rotating if to long them stack ontop of each other. Weird!

Hi!

It works well on our installation. I checked the page but the Text Size in the Headline Rotator isn’t set. Please adjust the Text Size setting then we’ll check it.

Regards,
    Ismael

just tried to “headline rotator” as well for the first time – no matter what size I choose (h1, h2, h3 ,h4) it remains the same small text.

there’s a bug here for sure…..

(EDIT: never mind, just say that this is only the HTML MARKUP – not the text size etc.) !!
    sorry !
    ( but: there’s room for making this better for the user, so that one can choose the h2, h3 etc – and also then have automatically that styling applied)….

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by solsikkehaven.

Hi!

Could you please provide us with a temporary admin login so that we can take a closer look? You can post the details in the Private Content section of your reply.

Cheers!
    Rikard

replied….

I have for now set the style to H2 – and size to default – but it seems to default to a very, very small text size (and not the H2 size)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by solsikkehaven.

Hey!

I selected a pixel value and it’s working as expected. Please use this method to set the font size.

Regards,
    Rikard

yes, I (we) know that we can set pixel value.
    But the question is more, why there’s a H1/H2/H3 markup – but we’re not able to STYLE it as H1/H2/H3 as well for the prepended, the rotated and the appended text in stead of having to rely on CSS to bring same font etc.

Well, never mind – will use CSS instead :-)

thanks for trying anyway.

Hi,

I’ve never seen the issue before but it seems to be a bug since I’m getting the same results as you do on my local installation. I’ve reported the issue to Kriesi and it will hopefully be fixed as soon as possible. Luckily the pixel setting is working so please use that feature until the issue gets fixed.

Best regards,
    Rikard

Hi!

Thats actually not a bug. The markup should be used for SEO purposes, according to the rest of the content on that page but I can see how its confusing since its located under the styling tag. I will see if I can make this somehow more clear and if I will change the styling to reflect the selection of the tag

Cheers!
    Kriesi

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.