Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi i have problems with expose theme on wordpress 3.3.1 these are the debug information i have.

Code:
    wp-content/themes/expose/header.php:46 – get_settings is deprecated since version 2.1! Use get_option() instead.
    wp-content/themes/expose/header.php:61 – get_settings is deprecated since version 2.1! Use get_option() instead.
    wp-content/themes/expose/searchform.php:2 – wp_specialchars is deprecated since version 2.8! Use esc_html() instead.
    wp-content/themes/expose/framework/theme_widgets/special_category.php:40 – wp_list_cats is deprecated since version 2.1! Use wp_list_categories() instead.
    wp-content/themes/expose/footer.php:48 – get_settings is deprecated since version 2.1! Use get_option() instead.
    wp-content/themes/expose/footer.php:49 – get_settings is deprecated since version 2.1! Use get_option() instead.
    wp-includes/general-template.php:372 – The home option is deprecated for the family of bloginfo() functions. Use the url option instead.

Hey,

I’ll report these warnings to Kriesi however they’ll not break something. Expose should work without flawlessly with WP3.3+

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘3.3.1 problems’ is closed to new replies.