Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Since 3.4.1 the background image on the front page’s first colorsection vanished. I tried clearing cache and uploading the image again, no result.

Same here, need help ASAP. All my pages that have images in color section vanished and nothing working to get it back after the update.

I just did a test and scroll function with the image works but when selecting it as parallax image in the section color it vanishes (the image).

Hi!

I checked both sites and even though both are parallax, i can see background images on your color section elements. Can you please try flushing browser cache and hard refreshing – http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/Hard_Refresh

Regards,
    Yigit

I tested again. It doesn’t work with parallax. It works with fixed or scroll. What you probably saw on my site was the cached version. I refreshed cache with a fixed background now.

Hey!

When i checked background was set to parallax. Do you mind creating a temporary admin login and posting it here privately so we can look into it?

Best regards,
    Yigit

As I said you probably saw a cached version (wordpress fastest cache) which used Enfold 3.3.1 and parallax. I refreshed the cache and you should see the new version Enfold 3.4.1 with fixed background image (the parallax background doesn’t work).

Hi,

Please send us a temporary admin login so that we can have a closer look. You can post the details in the Private Content section of your reply.

Thanks,
    Rikard

Rikard, perhaps something is wrong with your private settings on this discussion page. But I see private data of other participants (#531068).
    I’m sorry, but how can I be sure that only team members see my private data if I can see other’s?

Hi,

Yes private data is visible to the moderators and the user who started the topic. Your data won’t be available to anyone except yourself and the moderators if you post it in the Private Content area.

Regards,
    Rikard

pm

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by oberton.

I am still not totally convinced about the privacy. I can see the private message of ngfilms. I wouldn’t expect this.

Hi!

I am getting “ACCOUNT PENDING: Your account is currently not active. An administrator needs to activate your account before you can login.” error. Can you please activate the account?

As Rikard said, private content fields are visible to thread creator and moderators. We are asking users to start new threads if they are not the creators of the topic and would not like their private content field to be visible to thread creators.

Cheers!
    Yigit

Using 3.4.3 and the paralax version still shows no picture.

Hi,

Thanks for the details, the image was set to fixed and I changed it to parallax and it’s showing just fine one my end. If you should still be having problems then please let us know what browser you are using.

Thanks,
    Rikard

Hi Rikard,

thanks for your help! The problem is still the same, on firefox and google chrome: grey background instead of a picture when set to parallax. Can it be that you saw a cached version (WP fastest cache, not the browser cache) of the fixed background? This is at least what I saw when opening my webite after your investigation. As soon as I cleared the cache the background was grey. Thanks again, I appreciate your great support.

Hi!

you are using lots of plugins and one could cause this issue. Go into your cache plugin first (into it settings) and choose to swtich off caching. Afterwards deactivate this cache plugin, as well as all other plugins you are using. Then clear browser cache and hard refresh a few times.

If this does not help: there might be some corrupted files, so please delete all theme files completely via FTP, before installing a fresh copy from your themeforest account: http://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/install-enfold-over-ftp/

Cheers!
    Andy

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.