Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have purchased about 7 licences for Enfold for various websites but on one of the sites, the theme update within the Enfold theme options section is not allowing me to update from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2 even if I try and manually update?

Can you advise or help?

Thank you

Hi fraserrenton!

Please use this plugin and clear WordPress transients to receive auto updates and make sure your API key is correct: https://wordpress.org/plugins/artiss-transient-cleaner/.

If it does not help, please update the theme manually – http://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/updating-your-theme-files/

Best regards,
    Vinay

I installed that plugin and changed the API key but neither helped.

I am having issues uploading via ftp also!!!

Therefore, Is there any way you could upload the latest version if I give you ftp access?

Hey!

Sure! Please post FTP logins here privately and upload the latest version of Enfold.zip on your server (and tell us where) so we can update the theme for you :)

Best regards,
    Yigit

Hi attached are the ftp details and I have uploaded the latest version of Enfold to the theme folder as a zip file for you to try.

My site is offline with a syntax warning???? Any ideas?

Hi!

We are working on it :)

Regards,
    Yigit

Ok can you advise what is happening as the website has now been offline for 90 minutes ….????

Hi

We are re-uploading all the files to solve the issue,
    We are really sorry for the delay

Cheers!
    Basilis

? I am watching the remote site and nothing has been uploaded for two hours??? Are you doing this as we speak and how long will this take???

Because no one got back to me, I have now gone back in time and restored 3,5,1 from a backup as I needed my website back online. Can I suggest that if you tell someone you can upload your enfold folder to someones webspace and it goes offline or creates syntax errors, you make it a priority to fix it rather than leave it offline for two hours? Not happy at all!!!!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by FRCM.

Hi!

I have been uploading files, and your hosting provider throughs 503 error while uploading, so have to reconnect again and again.
    Have u changed ftp access?

Best regards,
    Basilis

Hey!

And the syntax errors are because we upload files.
    We went over our normal support to assist you, so uploading files takes time and we have had to do it 2 different times to make it work

Cheers!
    Basilis

uploading files takes 10 minutes not 2 hours unless your internet connection is very slow … I changed access codes so that I could revert the site to how it was using an old backup and managed to upload 3.5.2 via zip. If I had known how long the site would be offline whilst you guys were working on it, I would not have requested the help, and whilst I appreciate you went over your normal support, the length of time was far too long for this kind of update.

Nevertheless everything is working as it should now and in the event something like this was to happen again I will always ask how long this will take you guys to complete so as to make a decision whether the site can be down for a long period …

Cheers

Hey!

Sorry about that. I tried updating the theme firstly and some files were not updated correctly. I tried to fix it to no avail then i asked Basilis to help and he had internet connection issues and your site was down for a longer time than expected. We are truthfully sorry about that.

Nevertheless, glad all is working fine now! Let us know if you have any other questions or issues

Regards,
    Yigit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘3.5.2 update not available for me’ is closed to new replies.