Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I just updates to V 3.8.5 and have Yoast’s WordPress SEO plugin installed.
    When Yoast’s WordPress SEO plugin is activated the enfold visual composer will not load in the admin

Which version of WordPress SEO are you using?

I can’t confirm this issue on WP 4.7.2, Enfold 3.8.5 and Yoast 4.2. The layout architect is loading fine with and without Yoast. Btw. 3.8.5 just removed a comment from the source code which is unlikely to cause any malfunctions.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by mensmaximus.

Using WP 4.7.2, Enfold 3.8.5 and Yoast 4.2
    All I see of the composer when Yoast SEO 4.2 is active is the spinning wheel. I cleared the cache and tried several browsers with no luck

Hi. I just can’t replicate duplicate your issues. Several of my sites use the same structures and plugins including
    – WP 4.7.2
    – Enfold 3.8.5
    – Yoast 4.2.1

Plus:
    – Sucuri 1.8.3
    – Wordfence 6.3.0
    – WPRocket 2.9.4
    – Imagify 1.6.3
    – UpdraftPlus 2.12.32.22
    – P3 1.5.3.9
    – MC4WP 4.0.12
    – Hotjar Connecticator 1.1.1
    – AMP 0.4.2
    – Black Studio TinyMCE Widget 2.3.1
    – TinyMCE 4.4.3
    – Collapse-O-Matic 1.7.3
    – Disable comments 1.6
    – Duplicate Posts 3.1.2
    – Duplicate Menu 0.2

so… anybody else experiencing trouble? It may happen to me too along my webmastering actions. Alex

Hey!

@mensmaximus
    mentioned, update basically did not change anything since changes were made in commented line to fix a false positive warning.

Can you please try de-activating all active plugins, flushing cache and re-activating them and check if that helps?

Regards,
    Yigit

Hi Yigit,
    I deactivated the plugins, cleared the cache, opened a different browser, cleared the cache, still the same issue.

Odd because I have several other sites where there is no issue all running the same plugins and settings …

I will need to look at all the setting as well to see if there is something different

Hi frankwarwick,

Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.

Login credentials include:

• The URL to the login screen.
    • A valid username (with full administration capabilities).
    • As well as a password for that username.
    • permission to deactivate plugins if necessary.

Best regards,
    Nikko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.