Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need a template that is an exact copy of the frontpage template, with an extra sidebar on the left.

I have tried this in template builder but can´t seem to get it done.

Hey,

the frontpage template shows two columns and a sidebar on the right. It’s not possible to implement an additional sidebar on the left.

ok thanks.

It would be possible to create it in the code though?

If I create a custom page template, a second sidebar template, and register a few widgets areas in it.

It would have been nice if I could use template builder but if this works I´ll be happy too :o)

It would be possible but some other time intensive tasks are necessary. The current structure doesn’t allow a second sidebar and you’d need to resize the content + sidebar area to gain some space for the left sidebar area. If you resize the content + sidebar you’ll also need to adjust many html elements inside these areas accordingly….

That´s too bad. It would be nice to have an option to pick the amount of columns (1,2,3,4 column layout for instance), and be able to add columns inside. I have no idea if this is technically possible but it might be an idea.

And to top it of save it as a php page.

I´m not asking for much ;o)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘3 Column Layout in Template Builder’ is closed to new replies.