Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I edited the image size for 3 column portfolios in functions.php. This is going to work great for my needs.. Now I need to change the photoshop files that go with the 3 column portfolio. The theme came with 1 photoshop file that when opened has the Avisio demo homepage. It has multiple hidden layers etc , and I cant seem to find the right thing to edit.. Am I looking in the right place?

Here is what I am working on..

If you could point me towards the right image to edit that would be great.

Hi Jim,

not trying to hijack your post… but love your design. if ya don’t mine… how did you create this gallery treatment?

also… I think you need to change the status of this thread from “not a support question” to “not resolved”

Hi Oxman,

Thanks for the compliment.. For that gallery, the large image you see is the “featured image” for the portfolio item. I then added the gallery using the nextgen plugin shortcode in the html page editor- [nggallery id=x]

I think that using the nextgen gallery plugin in conjunction with this theme’s great portolio view can yield some very cool results once the kinks are worked out..

Ok.. I found this thread which answers a lot..

If I wanted a workaround for having two different aspect ratios in the portfolio could I make the “three column portfolio” entries use a different image size/aspect ratio while the “two column portfolio” maintains the default landscape style?

Thanks guys!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘3 column portfolio photoshop files…’ is closed to new replies.