Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I have recently bought the Display 3 in 1 – Business & Portfolio WordPress template from you.

I would like to change the three column boxes at the bottom of the front page which say “Display” – they are at the bottom of the page in a grey box with white text. Please can you tell me how I can do this?

Thanks

Grant

Hey,

the boxes are images – just use your own images by using the “Display Preview image options” (part of your post/page editor). Just edit the pages/posts you selected to appear on the main page (under Display Options > Mainpage options) and insert the images you like. If you just want to remove the images open up index.php an search for following code:

$placeholder_image1 = get_bloginfo('template_url').'/files/medium1.jpg';
    #$placeholder_image2 = get_bloginfo('template_url').'/files/medium1.jpg';
    #$placeholder_image3 = get_bloginfo('template_url').'/files/medium1.jpg';

$placeholder_image1 = kriesi_build_image(array('url'=>$placeholder_image1,'height'=>'124','width'=>'280'));
    #$placeholder_image2 = kriesi_build_image(array('url'=>$placeholder_image2,'height'=>'124','width'=>'280'));
    #$placeholder_image3 = kriesi_build_image(array('url'=>$placeholder_image3,'height'=>'124','width'=>'280'));

and delete it.

Hi there, Thank you so much for your help. That’s perfect and answers all my questions. Have a great day!

Grant

Glad that I could help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘3 Columns: How Can I Edit These Boxes?’ is closed to new replies.