Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I have three columns running on the front page of my website which are all connected to pages on my website. On one of the pages is an image which one of the columns is displaying but only part of it… due to the image being large. Please can you tell me how I can remove the image from the column without taking it off the page?

Cheers

Grant

Hey,

Can you post the site URL and I’ll take a look?

James

Sounds like an issue I had. I sorted it by simply resizing the images to the same pixel dimensions as defined in the css.

Hi there, Thanks for helping me. The url is http://www.thewebsurgery.com

Hey,

try following code – paste it into style.css:

#frontpage .wp-image-691{
    display: none !important;
    }

Hi, Sorry but I cant see it in the style.css. Do i need to replace something with this code?

Hi there, Ive cut the page in two and hidden the image… looks great now. Thank you.

Glad that you solved the problem. Just insert the code above into style.css (no need to replace something, just insert it at the very bottom of style.css)

Hi Dude,

I have 2 problems with your product :(

#1: The 3 columns area below the image slideshow. All the fields display the same image??

Please show me how to fix this problem and display 3 different pictures in those 3 areas.

#2: When visitors click on the support area (bottom right of the page) I need to redirect them to my company’s support department which is on a completely different website. (I will send you the URL by email.)

PS: I sent you my admin login details in the following email:

(Email address hidden if logged out)

Take care.

TK.

I sent you a mail :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘3 Columns – Image needs editing’ is closed to new replies.