June 24, 2013 at 7:36 am #25264
Hi Guys, thank you so very much for being there! I just spent an hour with client (shared screen) & they are having some serious issues with the advance editor & the layer slider. I have set up a username/password for you to the admin area (wordpress) if you need it after reading the issues below let me know where to send it . . . & yes all plugins except akismet have been disabled . . .
1. She wants to be able to adjust header tag colors via html, we changed it through the text editor <h1 style=” . . . “></h1> tags, the advanced editor shows the color change but when viewing it after saved the color remains the theme default color which we had set to boxed blue, however, setting the changes via html should work but is not? . . .
2. Then after using text editor (in avia advanced editor) the avia visual editor doesn’t show anything, the screen appears white & when you click into it the html then shows “if you highlight” everything (like double clicking your mouse inside of it or having to use “ctrl a”). So after using the text editor it is rendering the visual editor useless . . . then, if you publish it instead of saving to draft & go back in to edit in visual it shows 5 additional return lines have been added everywhere . . .
3. She added a video then tried to change the size of it using the custom ration feature & it didn’t change the size of the video, it stays “huge”.
Your help is greatly needed with the above as soon as possible, she’s ready to trash this theme & trash me for recommending it . . . let me know if you need admin access to the site . . .
4. As to the layer slider – she has added 3 slides & only one is showing. I’ve gone in there to look & I cannot see what might be wrong, looked at documentation to no avail . . .
5. In avia when centering an image it doesn’t stay centered but moves back over to the left . . .
Thank you so very much for you kind & speedy reply.
Posted 3 days ago #
BTW you can see the result of video here http://esssentialmessagemarketing.com/linda-lous-test2 – home page is not viewable as is a mess due to the above issues . . . I will try to recreate other issues on this page . . . Thank you
Posted 3 days ago #
Here is page intended for homepage see the size of video, it’s crazy, I added width to 530 height to 315 & is still HUGE . . .
Also, we are having great difficulty using background image, we have an image sized to 1600 x 1600 & it will only display the top half of the background, is not on homepage at the moment as it isn’t working, also where do we go to set custom css rules?
Thank you.June 24, 2013 at 9:35 am #126323
I’m just a normal user, but concerning your formatting issues with the Advanced Editor, I was able to fix this for my projects by increasing the php memory limit on my server:
MartinJune 24, 2013 at 7:21 pm #126324
Please don’t create duplicate posts. It makes it harder for us to respond, more difficult for others to search and doesn’t help in getting out attention since we work on a set queue system.
As an aside, we don’t answer on the weekends for the most part as weekends are time for spending with our families. This isn’t retail :)
As Martin said above and I in your previous thread increasing your memory limit should fix your issues almost completely.
The topic ‘3 Days Still No Answer . . .’ is closed to new replies.