Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello. I’m seeing this in the Advanced Layout Editor. When I click on the link nothing happens.

Thank you,
    Ryan

I second this.

I too am seeing this. When clicked, nothing happens as well.

I’m having the same problem.

I realized that if you’re site is hosted on Bluehost or some other hosting company that automatically installs “must-use” plugins, you have some extra steps to correct the issues you are having. First find the caching plugins in the “installed” or “must-use” plugin sections, wipe them, disable them, and then hard refresh (mac: cmd + shift + R) before the backend recognizes the changes and the front end looks correct. Found out that clearing the cache in your browser is not the same as a hard refresh so that last step is important.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by bitojoe. Reason: Found additional fixes to the problem that helped other on my team

Hey!

Please do let us know if the rest are also in Bluehost and that is the issue.
    It seems that they activate the plugins on a backjob but it fails to recognize them.

Thanks a lot

Regards,
    Basilis

No, I’m still in development and running on a Bitnami VM. Everything is up to date.

I have the same problem, and the page is not showing at all. It’s a live page, so support is needed quick!
    I am not on Bluehost.

Same thing here. Also not on bluehost but on hosting.de

Also for me and not on Bluehost.

Empty the browser cache solved the problem form me.

Clearing caches is always a good thing. Worked for me to ;-)

I am still having the same issue!

Clearing Browser Cache does not help. My provider is hosteurope.

The link only appears when i use color-section (Avia Layout Editor): “Section content hidden. Click here to show it”
    and all following content disappear from frontend page view.

WP 4.7.2
    Enfold 4.0.2

Clearing cache helped in WordPress, but the page is still not showing any content…

I’m no longer seeing this, but I’m not sure what resolved it. My guess would be caching, since I was doing some development and toggling on/off caching.

Same now with me: Clearing cache helped in WordPress, but the page is still not showing any content…

Essentially, caching was the culprit for me since the bluehost “Must Use” plugins are caching plugins. I’ve ran into problems in the past with their “must use” plugins causing enfold settings to not stick.

Just updated a site on Flywheel. Clearing the cache did the trick.

Hey!

Please do keep us updated with the errors or if anyone wants us to login to the site and give a second look, please create a new ticket and provide us with backend details.

Thank you very much

Best regards,
    Basilis

I still have the problem.

Clear caching plugins
      Disable all plugins
      Clear CDN caching
      Disable CDN caching
      Clear browser cache
      TEST

I had cleared caches previous to posting but I was just able to come back to the site and do it again (third or fourth time). The problems with the links, the overlapping element titles, and the lack of a preview have all corrected themselves.

I’m not certain why clearing the caches multiple times would be any different from doing it once but there you are.

Hi,

glad it’s working for you guys now.
    Please let us know in a new ticket if you have some more issues or questions about our themes.

Best regards,
    Andy

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘4.0.2 – "Section content hidden. Click here to show it"’ is closed to new replies.