Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Instead of me spamming the forum with questions, I’m now going to post 3 questions in one post! :D

1. How do I change “close” and “next” button on lightbox?

2. How do I change the “top” button to “upp” that is being displayed on all the pages?

3. How do I change the sidebar on the portfolio page (when a portfolio post is dispayed)? Right now it now displays exactly the same as on the blog. I tried to fix it widgets but I can’t get it to work.

4. How do I get a youtube video so it displays through lightbox?

Thanks for the great work and this help forum!

1. Those are images you can find them here. You’ll need to make a new image and replace these files.

wordpress/wp-content/themes/cleancut/js/prettyPhoto/images/prettyPhoto/light_square/sprite.png

2. Look for this line at the bottom of footer.php

< a href="#top" class='scrollTop'>top</ a >

3. You can change this under Sidebar & Footer in the Cleancut Options. Look for the section Extra Widget Areas for specific Pages and follow instructions located tehre.

4. In the post edit screen look for the option Full Size Pic or Video for Lightbox under Post Thumbnail Options on the right sidebar.

I’m looking for help with # 3 as well. In the Sidebar & Footer section of the Cleancut Options there are no opportunities to adjust PORTFOLIO post’s sidebars. I would love to be able to customize the sidebars in our portfolio items. Thanks!

It’s currently not possible to create specific portfolio post sidebars. A user reported that widgetlogic http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-logic/ works though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘4 questions’ is closed to new replies.