Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi I’m having trouble with the slider! Everything was working properly and then suddenly when i click on the slider image I get

ERROR 404

We are sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist

You might try to use our Site search or try to browse the site with the help of the main navigation menu

These pages do exists but I think somehow the link between them is broken? Has anyone else had the same problem or know a quick way to fix this?

Hey,

the slider images link to their corresponding pages. Did you solve the issue?

Hi Cris. Thanks for the response. Sadly haven’t managed to solve it. I have tried creating new posts and although they appear in the slider, and in the area below, when clicked they both reveal the error code mention previously. Was thinking i might have to re-install the theme, any thoughts?

Hey,

like Chris I couldn’t reproduce the 404 error. If I click on a slide the right post displays with the whole content (no 404 error message, etc.). Maybe try if it’s browser or internet connection related. How does the url look like in your browser bar?

All good I had used a custom Permalink …. arg its taken me a while to work it out …thanks guys for your help it was when you asked how my url looked that it suddenly twigged..lol

Glad that everything works now :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘404 error when I click through on the slider image’ is closed to new replies.