Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, I’ve got yet another issue. I’ve just written my first post and the link for it is suppose to be here: http://staintech.us/how-to-properly-prepare-a-wooden-deck-for-staining/ but when I go to “View Page”, it gives me a 404 error. Did I mess something up with Yoast Seo and the permalinks?

I’m happy to answer more questions if you have them. I’ve set the Theme Builder to show blog posts in the “Learning Center” page already.

Many thanks for your help!

Hi bradyso,

Did you change any settings within Yoast SEO that affects permalinks or install another plugin that use the .htaccess for anything? Have you tried resaving your permalinks? Selecting month and name and seeing if that too returns a 404 error?

Regards,

Mya

Hey Mya,

I did change the Yoast SEO permalinks on posts to %%title%%. I tried to change it back but still getting a 404 Error. I have no idea if another plugin is using the .htaccess but I’ve deactived most of the plugins to check but still getting 404. This one really has me stumped.

Nevermind I fixed it. Oh my gosh I feel like an idiot, it was such a small error that made the whole thing not work. Sorry for wasting your time Mya! and thanks!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘404 Error when trying to view blog post’ is closed to new replies.