Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Kriesi.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Yigit.

Hi stephanusdekock,

Sorry you’re having trouble. As of right now though I’m able to access the website. Did you resolve the issue on your own?

If it occurs again, GoDaddy has outline the steps you can take. Disable all plugins. Install W3 Total Cache or WP-Super-Cache – both plugins you download via Plugins > Add New.

Also remember Propulsion is designed to work with the plugins WooCommerce and bbPress. If you’re not planing to start your own store or run your own forum then you do not have to install these.

Regards,

Mya

Hi,

My website is also very slow. I used wordpress with other themes but never had a so slow website.

I install cache plugin to speed the front office but tne back office remain so slow that I can’t do my job.

Is there a way to speed up this theme ?

Please it’s urgent !

Hi Florent,

You may need to have your host increase the amount of memory your site has access to on the server. Its usually the case when you run into this kind of thing with the backend and avia framework.

Regards,

Devin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘500 Internal Server Error – Propulsion theme doesn't open or is very, very slow’ is closed to new replies.