Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there

I am getting the following message: ERROR 502 – BAD GATEWAY when loading my site from wp-admin or the front end. It is happening intermittently for the last few days. I am using enfold and am on BlueHost hosting. This site is in development and I have been adding a lot of content to it during the past week.

Things I have done:

1. I have cleared my cache repeatedly.
    2. I contacted Bluehost and they suggested didn’t see any problem but suggested I optimize my database by following these instructions at https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help/000496 which I did.
    3. WordPress, theme and all plugins are up to date.
    4. I have searched on Google and in your forums and while I see references to error 502, nothing seems to be suggesting itself as a possible solution for my case.

Could you take a look please? I have given login details in the private content.

Thanks,
    Tia

Hey Tia,

try to activate a default WP theme and check it the same error is happening or not and let us know about your results.

Best regards,
    Andy

Hi Andy

Yes, I activated 2015 and I’m still getting the problem. So it’s not the Enfold theme.
    Any suggestions what I could try though? Have you seen this before?

Thanks, Tia

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Tia.

Hi Tia,

I don’t think we will be able to help you out with that, your hosting provider should be able to though.

Best regards,
    Rikard

My hosting company fixed the problem. They said it was another account giving problems on the shared server, so Not sure really.
    Thanks anyway.
    Tia

Hi,

Great, glad you got it working :-)

Regards,
    Rikard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.