Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to get portfolio entries as well as their ajax version to show the image and text at equal widths instead of two thirds and a third. Portrait slideshows are massive at two thirds of the page width.

I’ve managed to get the ajax portfolio to show entries beautifully at 50/50 using this: div.flex_column.two_third.first {width:50%;}

div.portfolio-entry.one_third {width: 44%;} but it of course messes up the two thirds shortcode. Would you tell me how it should be done?

And I can’t seem to find where to get the portfolio item page layout to do the same. Could you give me some magic code for that too?

Sorry, an artist here with very basic coding knowledge who tweaks using an inspector. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi kushka,

You’ll need to change the code in the php files for each of those pages. So in functions-flagship.php you’ll search for:

inner_slide

This is the code for the display of the individual portfolio(ajax). You can see that in the functions file, the slider and entry content are using the one_third and two_thirds classes. You’ll need to change those to one_half and one_half so that its a 50/50 split for the content.

In the includes>loop-portfolio-single file, the classes are grids. So the slideshow is using 8 unites of the 12 piece grid and the entry content is using 4. Here you’ll need to change them both to six units. Search for:

<div class="eight units alpha min_height_1">

<?php if($slider->slidecount) echo $slider->display(); ?>

</div>

<div class="four units entry-content">

and change it to:

<div class="six units alpha min_height_1">

<?php if($slider->slidecount) echo $slider->display(); ?>

</div>

<div class="six units entry-content">

That should do it :)

Regards,

Devin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘50/50 image and text for portfolio item page and ajax view’ is closed to new replies.