1) On the sample Habitat site the navigation is set-up as two lines – a bold title and a smaller normal descriptive line. How do I go about creating that same look?
2) How do I control the space between each section of the navigation? Can each section be a different size or do all of them have to be the same?
3) On the site I created http://www.julielovett.com I have some copy (This WordPress blog is hosted by HostGator.com) that resides on the right side of the site. Can someone tell me where I go to remove the copy?
1) in the menu editor when you add links modify the description field to make the subtitles.
2) It was designed to be different sizes you can use CSS to make it more variable, if you remove line 203 of style.css
Some people prefer to just center the menu items though so you can do that by adding
After line 203.
The topic ‘A Couple Questions Regarding The Habitat Theme’ is closed to new replies.