Hello Kriesi, greetings from Slovenia. I hope we could meet us someday. Im from Celje, if you travel through to the Sea, welcome!
Please, I have a problem: I make a page for customer and I would:
- when you klik on a menu (page or category), can be after click bolden or coloured this word in menu or whole cell, that user can see in the moment, where he is?
- when you click on a page (example category menu): how to get menu in left widget just from the clecked page down and not the whole page menu with all pages??
- and last wish (Kriesi is like golden fish:-) :
in a sub-page we would have left and right also a line like is beetwen sidebar and page. Namely, 1 page looks devided in a net, but in subpages content looks like it is in air (when there is no image). So how to ad vertical line on pageleft (from menu to footer) and also vertical line left from widget (from end of menu to widget)?
Thanks a lot. Kaltes Bier wartet an dich!
- currently not but I am going to fix this in the next version of the theme, thats a problem with the themes CSS and the WP3 menu
- you can create distinct widget areas for pages and categories at the theme options panel at newscast-> sidebar & footer. then go to widget appearance and add widgets to the new areas.
- hm sorry, I am not sure what you are trying to accpmlish here. maybe cou can link to the problem page or upload a screenshot?
maybe cou can link to the problem page or upload a screenshot?
Thanks. Yes, I can
If you look http://www.marcelino.si/demo/tki/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/kazalo-line.jpg there is theme aligment.
On pa picture http://www.marcelino.si/demo/tki/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/kazalo-line21.jpg I make a line left and right – and we get some net for site, like on a first page (text is not in air any more) . Of course, text aligment should be then a little more right, because it startet with line. Can you help me? Thanks
The topic ‘Active menu link, sidebar + page/post net’ is closed to new replies.