Thank you for the idea of turning off the plugins and turning back on until I find out what is happening. It felt good to be taking action on my own behalf. Here are my observations:
1. I have contacted HostGator to see if all of Attracta can be deleted from my website. There must be something somewhere that I am not finding. You are absolutely correct, Googling 3fb9.html certainly did bring up my website which was really weird. I wish it would be as easy to get my page to come up on search terms I WANT it to come up for. Hopefully whatever HostGator does will take care of that issue.
2. In thumbnail view, when clicking "Add to Cart" it does add to the cart, but does not show up on the nav bar. When I click on the cart button in nav bar it then takes me to the cart and the items are there.
3. In single product view, when clicking on "Add to Cart" it does add to cart because it takes you to the cart immediately and the products are in there. The total in the nav bar also changes.
4. I have "Redirect to cart after adding product to cart (on single product pages) checked under Catalog options in Woocommerce. The action of the page changing to the cart page makes the total show up in the nav bar.
5. I have deactivated every plugin and then reactivated each one and see no difference in the way the Cart total shows up on the nav bar.
Here is my idea. Is there a code I can add to make it redirect to the cart after the "Add to Cart" button is clicked in the thumbnail view? It seems as if the act of going to the cart page triggers the total in the nav bar to add up. I think this might be the answer, but you guys are the experts. What do you think?