sorry for such questions but I’m totally new into this:
1) I wanted to put commands
<meta name=”DESCRIPTION” content=”text”>
<meta name=”KEYWORDS” content=”text”>
already tried in Quick CSS in WP-Enfold and custom.css file on my server but it doesn’t work, any other filewhere I should insert this? or other commands?
2) Is there any way to manage spaceing between content elements?so to make the page more condense
3) in “special heading”, ‘Menu”, “Icon box” ets. in the heading line Polish leteres are not working properly, they are with deferent font, any way to manage that?
4) any simple way to add more icons to Enfold theme?
thx in advance
1) That is not CSS and would not work in any css file. You need to use a plugin like Yoast SEO or something like that to add in that kind of thing without modifying the theme files directly.
2) The only way to do that would be to target individual items individually and adjust the css for each. A good start to doing that is in this video: https://vimeo.com/20917974
3) Do you have an example for what is happening you can show?
4) The icons are added in via a font file which as far as I know isn’t easily modified at the moment.
The topic ‘adding commands’ is closed to new replies.