I am having a few issues with my videos in the portfolio:
1. http://www.abowell.com/abowell/work/ If you scroll to the video post entitled “Cake” you will see that the video doesn’t fit into the box. Can this fit into the square?
2. I have set the video to open in a lightbox when clicked, however, I only hear the sound of the video.
3. A solution to number 1 is to upload a screenshot of the video and make it the first featured media, however, my client doesn’t want this to show in the slideshow when it opens but show the video only.
Can you provide me with a solution for 1 and 2 and let me know if there is an option to exclude the first featured media out of the slideshow so it goes directly to the video?
Thanks in advance,
1) You’ll need to use a preview image. To add one just click on the video icon in your featured media for that portfolio item.
2) Doing number one should fix this, otherwise the video will play in that thumbnail slideshow area.
3) You can exclude the first image from a slideshow via the theme options>Layout & Settings but the video will still need to be activated by the preview image if it is included.
As far as I know, setting a preview image for the video is the only way outside of re-doing the themes video+slideshow function to get the control you are looking for.
The topic ‘Angular Portfoio Video Issues’ is closed to new replies.