Hi, 3 questions please:
1) On my web-site homepage i’ve the angular portfolio, is it possible to make it open on a category (ex. selected works) instead of “All”?
2) Is it possible to change the word “All”?
3) Do you know of any easy way (ex. any plugin) to manage the translations ot text inside the portfolio items? (instead of creating portfolios for each language?)
1) This is not easily possible. Maybe this could be done with a trigger event, etc. but I’m not sure because of various probles which can occur (long portfolio loading delay, etc.).
2) Yes – open up angular/includes/loop-portfolio.php and search for following line:
$output .= "<a href='#' data-filter='all_sort' class='all_sort_button active_sort'>".__('All','avia_framework')."</a>";
Replace the word All with any other text of your choice.
3) I think even WPML requires additional portfolio pages. You can try ajax translation plugins like: http://codecanyon.net/item/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -/1108823 or http://codecanyon.net/item/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) /1187985 but I haven’t tested them with Angular and I can’t support them.
The topic ‘Angular Portfolio, set a category as "home" instead of "All"’ is closed to new replies.