Greetings, I purchased your Newscast theme and love it. I do however have some questions for you on how to get some of the settings to match your demo version.
1) Will the smaller thumbnail articles automatically list themselves once the posting reach more than 3, as depicted on your live preview? (Microsoft Dev Team Sends Flowers to Internet Explorer 6′s Funeral)
2) What Appearance Widget will give me the small thumbnail article as seen on the right column called Community News. Where do I set the small thumbnail?
3) What Appearance Widget will give me the small thumbnail article as seen on the bottom left of the footer called Latest News. Where do I set the small thumbnail?
4) Is there a way for me to add a FaceBook icon at the top next to twitter.
To see what I have already accomplished, take a look at http://www.technologyweekly.info
Thanks so much for your help and great work!!! The theme is awesome!
I would like to know about the facebook icon as well… seems strange it wasn’t included.
4) there is a facebook icon. Find your header.php and find these lines
<li class='flickr'><a href="#">flickr</a>
<li class='facebook'><a href="#">Facebook</a>
copy the line with the facebook code and paste it at line 148 or before
<li class='rss'><a class='ie6fix' href="<?php bloginfo('rss2_url'); ?>">RSS</a></li>
depending on which icon you want first.
Basically facebook and flickr are off by default and you need to un-comment that part of the file
The topic ‘Appearance Settings’ is closed to new replies.