Concerning audio, chruch has five preachers, is there a way to attach a name author to the sermons ?
Concerning calendar, is there a way to add recurent event like the sunday service wich is every sunday ?
Thank you very much for your help
Audio and calendar4 posts from 3 voices
1) Yes, you can use the get_the_author() function: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_the_author
Where do you want to display the author?
2) Yes, but you need to upgrade "Thee Events Calendar" to the paid version: http://tri.be/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/
OK, I upgraded events calendar to the pro version.
For the author name if it could be added after the title of the sermon like :
MY TITLE by AUTHOR NAME
And if the sermons could be sorted by author it would be perfect.
The code is big so I pasted it elsewhere. http://pastebin.com/Q1qCYZ4A
1) Just add the code to the end of your functions.php file.
2) You will also need to modify line 33 of /includes/admin/register-sermon.php which looks like
'supports' => array('title','thumbnail','excerpt','editor','comments')
and instead paste the line below , overwriting line 33 in the code
'supports' => array('title','thumbnail','excerpt','editor','comments','custom-fields')
3) And you will also need to insert a little code where the author's name shows. So please find line 70 in /includes/loop-sermon.php which looks like
and paste the chunk of code below in its place.
$title = (get_post_meta($post->ID, 'nick_field-sermon-author', true) == "") ? $title : $title . ' <span class="authored-by-whom">authored by: </span><span class="authored-by-author">'. get_post_meta($post->ID, 'nick_field-sermon-author', true) .'</span>'; echo $title;
You must log in to post.