If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Hi, just bought the theme. Couple of questions..
1. Where can I see the actual shortcodes for the functions shown on the demo page?
2. How can I get e.g 3 columns of text on the front page?
1) You can import the dummy content to get the shortcode snippets or you can refer to the documentation: http://www.kriesi.at/docs/avisio/#b11
[one_third last]Content here.[/one_third]
ok – thanks.
3. Question… How do I change the text in the sidebar as seen in the demo site?.. The default as you have it says, Features we offer….etc, etc
3) It’s the text output from the dummy widgets. You can deactivate them on the sidebar options page (Avisio Options > Sidebar Options) or by using a custom widget (just drag’n’drop it/them in a widget area). You can change the dummy widget text in widgets.php.
The topic ‘Basic questions’ is closed to new replies.