Can you tell me how to create the blog so it works like your demo? I can’t get it to work without the heading saying “Archive for category: Blog”.
Thank you in advance!
Make sure you set the Blog page as your “Blog page” on Angular > Theme Options > Look for “And where do you want to display the Blog?”.
Hey, hmmm this isn’t working for me. Let me tell you what I’ve done:
Home page exists already, with a page and a dynamic template for it.
1.Create format with header and Blog item with select Categories in Template builder
2.Create Blog Page
3.Create Blog Posts
3.Create submenu with Blog Categories
Now, when I click on:
- Blog page: Dynamic header is there (this is expected)
- Blog post: Dynamic header is gone, replaced with “Blog” (NOT expected)
- Blog submenu: Dynamic header is gone, replaced with “Archive for category …” (can I change?)
What I want is to have the header be my dynamic header (created in template builder) appear on my single entry Blog items.
I also want to change what is written “Archive for category…” to something along the lines of “You’re looking at:”
You can see what I’m talking about here:
navarrestudio.com pass: preview
1) Open up angularsingle.php and replace:
$title = __('Blog - Latest News', 'avia_framework'); //default blog title
$title = get_the_title();
This should fix the title issue.
2) The category archive headline code can be found in angularframeworkphpfunction-set-avia-frontend.php – search for following function:
The topic ‘Blog like your demo’ is closed to new replies.