First post- many more to come.
First two issues:
1. Broadscope interface is ascew inside of the administration panel of WordPress. Previously, this was not an issue.
2. After importing the dummy data, there are no pages present.
Some background info; I successfully uploaded Broadscope to my wordpress.org site and began to play with the interface after reading the instructions. There were no issues at this point, other than just fielding my way through as a new user of wordpress. Then, I decided to delete the theme and do a reintall, so that I may start fresh and from scratch to start building my site. Now, after doing a second upload, I am having the issues stated above.
Thank you in advance!
3. Currently, the only icon in the upper right corner adjacent to the search bar is the rss icon. I would like for the other icons, fb and twitter, to be visible again.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
1) Please check if you’re using any caches (wordpress super cache, W3 Total Cache, etc.) – if yes – try to clear it. Also clear your browser cache. If this doesn’t help you I’d install the theme manually via ftp. Extract all theme files and upload the broadscope folder into wp-content/themes.
2) You should be able to change your password here: http://www.kriesi.at/support/profile/morrismuseum/edit
The topic ‘Broadscope Interface ascew- also No pages showing up when dummy data is imported’ is closed to new replies.