If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
while messing around with Enfold, the next issue happend.
Steps I’ve done:
1. Installed WP (fresh).
2. Uploaded Enfold and acivated.
3. Made basic settings to WP and Enfold.
4. No permalinks at all (standard).
5. No additional plugins activated.
6. Created page structure (about 30 pages, some nested into 3rd level.
7. Adding some content, LayerSlider, etc.
8. Increased autosave timer within wp-config.
9. Tried to create first POSTS.
10. Unable to select a post image.
The link doesn’t open the media lib modal, due to an error related to jquery.js:
[01:53:36.106] Error: cannot call methods on sortable prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'toArray' @ http://my.domain.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.8.3:2
Before this error both MCE JS-files are successfully loaded.
Right after this error the avia-tinymce-buttons.js are successfully loaded.
After disabling Enfold theme switching to twentytwelve the post form is working fine.
Maybe I’m the only guy totally unable to work with Enfold at all… how to fix this?
Tried to use the uncompressed jQuery within wp-admin:
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'live'
After enabling the Builder to the posts, it works quite handy. The jquery issue is gone, but you should investigate the bug. I think this belongs to the referred builder script, which shouldn’t be included if the builder isn’t present.
The topic ‘[Bug] Posts > Post image won't work (jQuery issue)’ is closed to new replies.