If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
When i post a new post or page, i want to preview first but the browser show Not Found The requested URL /45/æ–°é®®çš„é‡è¦.html was not found on this server. what’s happen ?
my setting below：
1. permalink setting：custome structure：/%post_id%/%postname%.html
2. wordpress version：update to 3.9
3. theme version：22 April 14 updated version
4. plugin i use：Display Widgets、Hyper Cache、TinyMCE Advanced、WordPress SEO
5. 5.6.16 – MySQL Community Server (GPL)、utf8_unicode_ci
6. Apache/2.4.4 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips PHP/5.5.0
i did the same step in wordpress 3.8.1, everything is ok but i setup second wordpress (version 3.9) , but it can’t not be previewed when i post a post or page, what’s problem??
Thank you for the info.
Do you mind if we take a look at the website? Please try to deactivate all plugins, especially the TinyMCE Advanced plugin, see if that helps.
The topic ‘Can't not preview in post or page’ is closed to new replies.