I just updated some of the files for the latest Replete Theme release. However, I notice that the cart shows $0 amount after adding a product to the cart. It does show for an instant, but quickly changes to a zero value. I had updated the folder and the files that were listed in the version.text files, are there more or would this be all that need to be updated?
It seems to be working. I think it may be on of my plugin’s causing a problem.
I just tested your website with Google Chrome (Win8) and the ajax cart worked just fine. Please try to clear the browser cache and (if it still doesn’t work) try to deactivate all browser extensions.
Thanks for looking at this for me. I think that I may have added a file or two for the update that wasn’t needed. I restored it to the day before I added the few files that weren’t specified in the version.txt file to update. This must have been the issue for me, so restoring back to before the “extra” update (or the files I shouldn’t have copied) must have fixed it on my end.
I should follow the instructions on the update files.
The topic ‘Cart on header shows $0’ is closed to new replies.