Hello, i just noticed when i have cdn enabled the product data tabs do not work. In wt3 cache as soon as i disable the cdn option it works again. I have tried to purge all the content and refresh the pages for 30 min. to test. I have most the cdn settings off.
I use maxcdn
Treat as separate cacheable item
Force files to download
Strip All Cookies
Ignore cookies in requests
Enable pseudo stream seeking
Serve expired content
Ignore Cache Control
Ignore max age set by the origin
Here are some Pics with CDN enabled and the CDN disabled.
This sounds like a js error – the woocommerce tabs use jquery to fade in/out the tab content. Maybe a js file doesn’t load at all (wrong url path, etc.) or it loads too late (eg the function call is in the head but the js file loads in the footer, etc.). You can use firebug (or the Chrome developer console) to find the js error(s).
The topic ‘CDN Issues’ is closed to new replies.