Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #19905

    I appreciate that theme support can not comment on plug ins but this is also about the theme. Plus if anyone can offer any suggestions on my toils that are driving me mad I would appreciate it.

    I have learnt that choices is not fully compatible with Yoasts SEO but possibly only in a cosmetic sense. For example when using the page template builder you have to copy all the text that appears on the page in the different elements and paste it into the ‘real’ page. Only then will the plug in go green and tell you the desired amount of words is OK. As I said that is more of a cosmetic issue (but could be useful if there is a limit and of course it is troublesome to count words from the template).

    Anyway my issue is:

    I have tried and tried and researched for hours but I can not get the Yoast plug in to indicts egret for the key words matching the title tag.

    So

    1) to confine my question to the theme – is this an issue with the theme? If it is not then I need to find a solution.

    PLUS. if any kind soul has had the same problem and knows how to solve this please let me know. It is driving me mad because as far as I can tell the key words are in the page title tag.

    Thanks

    Paul

    #105466

    Should be

    I have tried and tried and researched for hours but I can not get the Yoast plug in to indicts egret for the key words matching the title tag.

    I have tried and tried and researched for hours but I can not get the Yoast plug in to indicts GREEN for the key words matching the title tag.

    #105467

    Hi cpwilson2,

    I’m not particularly familiar with Yoast but all I can say is to double check that the title keyword is the same as that in your text. You don’t need to rely purely on the visual response from Yoast.

    You can try switching to one of the default wordpress themes and see if the same issue happens there. Additionally, make sure that it isn’t any kind of complication from another plugin preventing Yoast from working properly.

    Regards,

    Devin

    #105468

    Thanks. I tried converting to a new template but it was the same. Unfortunately doing this seemed to be a catalyst to throw my whole website off.

    I have done all that I can to solve this and had around 90% success. I need help with the remaining 10%. I will write a different request as it is now a different topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Choices comparability with Yoast SEO plug in’ is closed to new replies.