I'll start by saying great theme! 98% complete building an 18 page website with tons of content in a single day. 15 of my pages are using the same sidebar, and the other 3 pages are unique. Still I had to create 18 separate sidebars, one for each page (no page level sidebar selection...boo). The only page that I can't get to display it's unique sidebar is the Frontpage.
I don't have a link to share, so I will go over the steps that I completed in order:
(1) Created a page, Template: Default, Layout: Frontpage
(2) Created a new widget area for this page
(3) Added a couple widgets
(4) In the Template Builder, changed Frontpage to have right sidebar.
What am I missing?
A couple more things to note....
- There is white space where the sidebar widgets should appear
- Settings -> Reading -> Display Page: Home (not latest posts)
- When I don't use a dynamic template, the sidebar appears
- I tried creating a new dynamic template and changed all of the settings, still nothing.
- Just installed WP and this theme today, so everything is up to date
Any help is greatly appreciated!