Hey guys, thanks for all your previous support with all my questions.
I still have a few things that I'd like to ask / fix, and so thought it might be best I write a list that hopefully people might be able to help out with.
The site is http://eisandnose.com
1. At the bottom right hand side of the site, the months are widgeted under the title 'Milk'. I wish to restrict the amount of months displayed to 5 or 6, without switching on the 'display dropdown'.
2. I wish to make the 'Featured Images' slider at the top of the site stick so that when you enter any post anywhere on the site the slider will appear at the top of the page. And also, so that I can upload images to the featured slider once and they will remain uploaded, without me having to re-upload them every time i write a new post.
3. When inside a post, for example. http://eisandnose.com/2011/07/super-chill-sunday-30/ you can see 'related posts' at the bottom.
It appears that related posts will only display an image, provided that every single post I write has a 'featured image'.
Can I change this feature so that It picks up the image which is included in the post.
4. Scrolling to the bottom of the site, you can see a single horizontal line. the space beneath this line I would like to change colour, which would also mean changing the colour of the text used by the widgets in this space. Any thoughts?
5. The sidebar. I wish to change the aesthetic, one which will involve a black lined rectangle which will box in the sidebars content. How can I do this so that should I put more content in the sidebar, (making it get longer) the rectangle will increase in length to .
Finally, If anyone has any tips on how I might be able to optimise the speed of my habitat theme I would really appreciate it. The site is heavy and I reliase this. I am certain the players probably don't help, but the site needs to use them to help promote music. If there's anything I could do / remove / optimise to help speed it up / stop crashing peoples browsers that would be great.
Thanks so much for all your help, this is all really appreciated. Any help is great help. Thanks guys!