Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #513807

    The color section background on my home page which has a video with a color overlay works fine at 100% of screen height. However, when I shift it to 75% of screen height (which is what I want), the video flickers/flashes in the other 25% without the color overlay. The theme appears to be designed to work at 75% as an option, but instead of just showing 75%, the video flickers in the other 25%. Is there any way to fix this without changing the size of the video?

    #513813

    Hey MA09633!

    video is working fine for me. Can you show us a test page where it’s flickering for you please?

    Regards,
    Andy

    #513837

    Looking at home page video, it is doing it now. I find that if I use Chrome as browser, it doesn’t flicker. If I use Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, it does. Microsoft Edge seems to work fine. I don’t have Firefox, but I’m guessing that is fine too. Only IE11. Problem is most of corporate America uses IE11.

    #514845

    Hey!

    Have you checked on another PC? videos seems to play fine on my end (Win 7 / IE 11).

    Cheers!
    Josue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.